IMPORTANT BUYER INFORMATION:
With over 35 combined years of real estate experience, our knowledge will guide you through the process by providing you with valuable advice, information & honest input.
Searching for and buying a home can be a very stressful process. Please consider how we may be of service to you in this important life decision….
We work as Buyer’s Agents which means we work exclusively on YOUR behalf, representing YOUR best interests so we may get you the best deal and terms with the least amount of inconvenience to you.
Buyers don’t pay our commission, the seller pays so why not have your own representative?
We provide valuable contacts that you will use in purchasing a home such as a reputable, local lender, qualified home inspectors and contractors to name a few.
We discuss your needs and wants in a home and send complimentary active listings as soon as they come on the market so you have the opportunity to see the property before a majority of other buyers that are searching on the internet.
You’ll be provided with a complimentary market analysis of any home that you express interest in so you know the offer you make is fair market value and you aren’t paying more than you should.
We are your advocate and negotiate on your behalf, providing experience, advice and support.
On your behalf, we track all of the important contract deadlines, coordinate with the title company, your home inspector, lender and listing agent in every aspect of the transaction to get to a successful closing.
Steps of the home buying process….
- Meet to discuss your needs & desires in a home and the current market.
- Review the buyer packet which details Colorado’s real estate contracts & disclosures.
- Refer reputable lenders, inspectors, contractors and other valuable contacts.
- Search for appropriate properties based on your needs and desires.
- Advise you on the future resale considerations of properties and neighborhoods.
- View & discuss properties to revise search parameters, if necessary.
- Perform daily searches for newly listed properties and e-mail or contact you with the results.
- Schedule & coordinate home showings.
- Perform a market analysis on homes & consult with you on the price and terms before preparing an offer.
- Prepare the contract & submit an offer on your behalf.
- Negotiate the contract & advise you through the process.
- Track important deadlines and dates during the “Under Contract” process keeping you fully informed and providing guidance and advice.
- Review the title policy, survey, inspection report and discuss your options and how to proceed.
- Maintain continual contact with your lender confirming the loan is in process.
- Coordinate a closing time with all parties involved.
- Coordinate a final walk through usually a day or two prior to closing as well as a final cleaning and movers if necessary.
- Attend the successful closing!